Math Quotes

If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is.

~John Louis von Neumann

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Legazpi Experience!

Oh well, if you just give your best in anything you do, unexpected things come as you least expected it.

This is what first came to mind if I am to talk about my Legazpi Experience. Yes, I'm here in Legazpi! Remember my post about online journey? That is all the reason why I'm here. But before these things happened, let me share you something.

When I fixed my mind going here, something's popped up saying, "Is it ok there?, Is it safe there? Who am I with? Adjustments?" and all those stuffs. But as I'm thinking about it, there are also good things that pops up. I'm also thinking that your life will not change if you don't put any change on it. What I mean is that, you have to face something, something better, bigger dreams, personal maturity and that you have to face the world! ....to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment